If you’re unsure where to begin, here are seven more ideas to help you identify goods to sell. You can read the Zonbase Blog to know more.
1. Make use of product research software
There are a variety of software solutions available to assist you in selecting good things to sell on Amazon. The AMZScout Product Database is one of the most effective.
- Go to the AMZScout Product Database to see what’s available.
- Begin your risk-free trial today. If you haven’t already done so, you’ll see a sign-up form. To begin your free trial, fill out the form below.
- Make a list of product requirements. To define your criteria, use the various filters. You can, for example, sort the results by average ratings. If you’re unsure what measures to use, check out the pre-made options in the Product Selections section, or follow the guidelines above.
- Select the product categories on which you want to concentrate your efforts. You can limit your search to only new products (items).
2. Use a keyword search to find what you’re looking for.
Seeing which terms receive the most searches online is one of the most acceptable ways to determine what customers want. Remember that the more people are looking for something, the more likely they will buy it; therefore, products discovered this way are frequently in high demand.
Users can “pin” photographs they like to a board that anyone on this social media platform can view. These images are frequently of objects they’re interested in, whether brand-name products or more generic white-label items.
- Visit Pinterest.com for more information.
- Look for a product that piques your curiosity.
- Make a list of the products you find by clicking on photographs that look intriguing.
- Check Amazon to check if it’s available.
- Go to Amazon’s Best Sellers Page to see what is in demand.
Do you want to know what Amazon’s best-selling items are? The simplest option is to go to their top seller’s page, which lists all of their most popular and best-selling items.
- Go to Amazon’s Best Sellers list.
- Select the category that interests you.
- Select various sub-categories to narrow your search.
- Make a list of any items you think would sell well.
5. Take a look at Amazon’s Trend Report.
Amazon provides a page that lists all of the current trending products on their site. This is an excellent resource for vendors who want to see what’s popular with customers.
- Visit the Amazon Trend Report for more information.
- To find the top trending things, scroll to the bottom of the page.
- To see other trending products, click the “Learn More” tab.
- Make a list of everything that fits your criteria.
6. Go to the Best Sellers page and click on the links.
If you decide you want to buy something on Amazon, you may look at the best seller links at the bottom of the page for more options.
- Go to the Amazon page for a product you’re interested in.
- Scroll down the page until you see the links to the many categories it ranks.
- To see other similar things ranking in that category, click the links.
7. Take a look at other online marketplaces
Amazon isn’t the only online retail behemoth. There are many other areas where people shop online, and it’s worth looking at those sites to see what’s popular.
- Other options include Alibaba, AliExpress, and eBay.
- Look for sections that list popular things. This can be found in the “What’s Trending Now” section of Alibaba. Click “Explore Popular Categories” on eBay.
- Make a list of all the objects that satisfy your criteria.
- Look up those items on Amazon and see where they rank on the best-sellers list.