Blockchain information analytics platform Nansen has struck a multi-yr collaboration offer with Google Cloud to deliver crypto investors with real-time obtain to sector intelligence, the Accel and GIC-backed company introduced on Thursday.
See similar post: Foxconn’s Taiwan subsidiary receives financial investment from Google for metaverse projects
- Managing its system on Google Cloud’s open and scalable infrastructure will enable Nansen speed up the introduction of new products, a push release reported.
- Established in 2020, Nansen is backed by marquee investors like Accel, Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), Thailand’s Siam Commercial Lender subsidiary SCB 10X, and Singapore sovereign wealth fund GIC.
- “As we bring in more users and deliver all the marketplace intelligence an specific or institution desires under one particular roof — by integrating with additional evidence-of-stake (PoS) blockchain and off-chain data sources — we’re doubling down on Google Cloud to stay in advance of several expansion dimensions,” said Nansen co-founder and CEO Alex Svanevik.
- Access to Nansen’s facts will assistance market place makers, hedge fund supervisors, and asset administrators educate their algorithms to anticipate market actions, make experiences, metrics, and carry out because of diligence in their firms’ technological innovation methods, the launch said.
- Nansen aims to use Google Cloud to join with layer-1 protocols to offer buyers with a complete perspective of their portfolios across distinct wallets, the firm mentioned.
See relevant posting: Why big buyers are pouring cash into blockchain knowledge analytics for crypto