In March, occupation and know-how pupils from Victoria West Substantial School competed at the District 29-5A UIL Educational Match in accounting, laptop programs and pc science.
Nine students placed at the meet up with, with 3 people today and a person crew qualifying for the Regional Spring Satisfy on Friday and Saturday at the University of Texas-San Antonio in San Antonio, in accordance to a information launch issued by the Victoria Independent Faculty District on Wednesday.
The accounting workforce gained to start with area in general, qualifying for regionals, even though the computer system science staff placed second general and will be an alternate team for regionals.
“We are really happy of the achievements of West CTE college students at the UIL level of competition and desire them luck at the future round,” said Dena Justice, district CTE specialist and CTI principal.
Students’ particular person final results are below.
- Brooklynn Harvey: Initial put (regional qualifier)
- Hannah Thomas: Fifth position
- Yisvi Berrera: Sixth location
- Terry Simmons: 13th position
- Victoria “Zoey” Chavez: 3rd put (regional qualifier)
- Brooklynn Harvey: fifth spot
Computer system science
- Sanchit Singhal: initial spot (regional qualifier)
- Manas Agrawal: third area (regional qualifier)
- Jaisenne VanDusan: eighth position